Hazlemere School of Dancing - Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
Completion of our school Registration Form enrols the pupil in the school (Hazlemere School of Dancing, also referred to as HSD), to attend the relevant classes for age/ability; as agreed, until at least half a term’s notice is given in writing.
Fees are due the Sunday before each new term starts. Late payments will incur an extra admin charge. If fees have not been paid by the 3rd week of term, your child may be refused entry to class. Please contact us if you have a problem paying your fees.
We reserve the right to cancel classes, or use suitably qualified substitute teachers. If classes are cancelled, we will either make arrangements for alternative lessons, or reimburse you if a class can't be suitably re-arranged.
Refunds are not provided for student illness, injury, school trips, holidays etc. In the case of long term sickness or injury please contact us.
Please be aware that due to the nature of dance it may be necessary for the teacher to use appropriate physical contact when training young dancers.
All information given is treated as strictly confidential and will only be accessible to HSD teaching staff and authorised personnel. We ask for your mobile number/email, so that we can contact you regarding school matters, or in case of an emergency in class. We require your child’s details to ensure they are placed in the correct class for their age/ability. If your child enters an IDTA exam, we will be required to pass their Name/DOB onto the IDTA. If your child takes part in our school shows, we may have to pass their names on to the following organisations for production purposes: Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead Council, Bucks County Council and Wizard Video Productions.
Acceptance of Terms:
The completion of our school Registration Form, payment of Term Fees, and your child’s attendance in class, act as your acceptance of the terms and conditions stated on this Site. Our Terms and Conditions are subject to change, so please check them on a regular basis.
Website Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website. Please note, if you continue to use and browse this Site, you are agreeing to comply with our terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with these terms (fully, or in part), please do not use our Site.
This website is for general use and information and content is subject to change without notice.
Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains content and material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance graphics and photographs. Please do not use, or reproduce any Site material without first seeking permission from us.
All photos used on this Website (and the school Facebook/Twitter pages) have historical consent to be used. If anyone wishes to have a photo removed, please email a link to the image to and the relevant image will be deleted. Permission will be sought for all future photos used on this site and our Social Media pages.
Cookies are small text files that websites save locally to your computer, allowing sites to store and use information during your visit.
They can improve your experience when using a website by:
Remembering preferences, so you don’t have to keep re-entering your choices when you visit again.
Measuring how you use a site, so that changes can be made to ensure it meets your needs.
None of our cookies used for our sites can be used to identify you personally. They are just used to help make the site better for you.
To learn more about cookies, and how to manage them, visit http://aboutcookies.org. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies, or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, however some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Please see our 'About Cookies' page for our Cookie Declaration.
The new EU General Data Protection Regulation Legislation requirements come into effect on May 25th 2018, this is an updated and extended version of the existing Data Protection Regulation. In accordance with the new legislation, we are required to inform you how we gather, use and store your personal information. We take the security and use of this information very seriously, and whilst we only hold a very small amount of data (mainly for school/pupil updates, or if there is an emergency in class), we want to make sure that we are processing and storing it safely and correctly.
Our Data Privacy Principles:
1. We will collect contact information from any email enquires submitted via our website and use the email and phone number provided to contact you regarding your queries/enquiries.We will collect contact information from any telephone enquires and use the email and phone number provided to contact you regarding our queries and/or enquiries.
2. We will collect contact information provided on our school Registration Form and use the email and phone number provided to contact you regarding school matters, or if there is an emergency in class. We will not use this information for marketing purposes.
3. We ask for your mobile number/email, so that we can contact you regarding school matters, or in case of an emergency in class. We require your child’s details to ensure they are placed in the correct class for their age/ability. If your child enters an IDTA exam, we will be required to pass their Name/DOB onto the IDTA. If your child takes part in our school shows, we may have to pass their names on to the following organisations for production purposes: Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead Council, Bucks County Council and Wizard Video Productions.
4. We will take care to protect and secure the information you share with us. All information given is strictly confidential and will only be accessible to HSD teaching staff and authorised personnel.
5. We will never sell, share, rent or exchange your data to any 3rd parties, especially for commercial reasons, or financial gain.
6. We are required to have parental permission in the methods we use to contact you, as indicated on our updated Registration Forms. We store Parents/Guardians contact numbers on Victoria Brown’s mobile phone in case of an emergency in class (unless otherwise specified).
7. Information will be held on electronic devices with password protection, that can only be accessed by Victoria Brown. Where possible, files will be locked and encrypted. Paper forms will be converted into Excel data on locked spreadsheets and the original forms will be safely and securely filed away.
8. We will not hold information for longer than is necessary and will ensure we carry out regular audits and housekeeping on any data/information we do store.
9. We pledge to keep the contact information we hold up to date. Please inform us if your information changes. If you would like us to amend or delete you information, please contact us and we will do so.
10. We are committed to keeping our Privacy policies and principles up to date and will be reviewing our policies regularly.